I don't know...

AHHH! I have no idea what to do! So I had my interview for the preschool at my church today. I think it went pretty well. But I don't know what I'll do if they offer me a position. The problem is the position is only 3 days a week and pays $251 a month. Not much at all, just minimum wage. And while I think I can survive on that, it would really be tight. But at the same time I think it would be fun to work there. I just really love my church and like the idea of working with them. So I don't know what to do. I would feel bad not accepting the job, assuming they offer it to me.

Money has never been a big deal to me. I haven't had high paying jobs and that is fine. But at the same time I really am going to need a new car and would like something decent that I don't have to worry about breaking down for awhile. But I don't want money to become an idol and I don't want to be totally focused on it. I see so many times how what you are making is NEVER enough and I don't want to be that way. But at the same time, it is hard to be at the point where I can't even go out to eat or buy a book occasionally. And it would be next to impossible if something came up like me being sick again and missing work or having to pay an extra bill or whatever. So I have no idea what to do.

I guess right now I'm leaning towards not working there. But then I would also feel bad because the people I have talked to at church have really been excited about it. But I'm sure they would understand. But I DON'T KNOW! So I'm sure that was all very confusing and not very exciting, but I would appreciate your prayers for wisdom. And with my luck they won't even offer me a job and I'll have been confused and worried about the whole thing for nothing, but oh well.

And I feel like I should say something positive now... The moon has been really pretty the past couple of days. It is just past a full moon so it has been really big and bright. And as I have driven home after work it has been just above the horizon. REALLY PRETTY. God's creation always amazes me!

No comments: