Forgiveness?

Interesting/annoying how I think I have forgiven people but it keeps coming back. For those of you who don't know, I was fired from the job I had before and they accused me of things there are no way I would ever do and they did support me on various occasions. The problem is, I see the kids all the time and my church helps the organization. I have for the most part gotten used to seeing the kids, but every so often...

My church is going to start having "Sunday School" with the kids once a month and one of my friends is helping to set it up. She asked me if I could help figure out what kind of curriculum they should use. We were talking and then, and I, are a little worried about how many volunteers they are going to get to help teach. It makes me frustrated because I normally would be the first to volunteer for something like this, but I can't. I'm not even sure if I would be welcome back there, but either way, it would just be way too awkward.

That just frustrates me because I put so much of my heart and time into being there and they hurt me. And now I can't even do things that I love because of it. I'm glad to be able to help out behind the scenes, but it is still painful sometimes.

On a side note, check out the picture. It is one of my cutest little girls! She is so sweet and always runs up to me with the biggest smile and gives me a big hug! She is definitely one of my favorites!


No comments: