Choosing a Small Group

At my church we have various short term classes on Wednesday nights. You just pick which ever one you are interested in and go. This time there were really only two for me to pick between. One the topic sounded slightly more interesting, but I wasn't sure about the leader. I have heard the person who is leading that class make a couple of comments that just annoyed me. The other class I was slightly less interested in, but I really like the leader.

So I ended up choosing between the classes because of the leaders. I wonder if this is good or bad or just neutral. It wasn't like I had a strong leaning either way. But I wasn't sure about spending a couple of months in a class and having to ignore comments I didn't agree with.

And totally off topic, I have been playing with my template again. Please let me know if something looks funny or if something doesn't work!

No comments: