Church and Books

Have I ever mentioned that I love my church? I love the worship and preaching and the kids and all the people. I love having a place where I can go and be myself and just enjoy it. I love having friends I know I can count on. I love being able to just sit around at talk. I love being known by people. I love working at my church. I love being able to go there more often. I love the people I work with. I love being able to help others. I love being appreciated. Ya, I really do love my church.

And a random fun sight, www.Librarything.com . You can catalog all the books you own. It is kind of fun to see what all I have. You can also see what other people own and who has books similar to you. Here are my books. I don't have THAT many, only 259 in there right now. That is most of the books I own. I still have some floating around my apartment that I haven't found yet though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee...Don't you have enough to do except to sit around and count your books... :-) And what is your bookshelves going to look like after another 5 years...
Someday I will go through your list and see what kind of interesting things you read, not that I don't already know...on the front page alone from Amazing Voyage of Jackie Grace to Amazing Grace...
what fun!!