When it just works

yes, I really still alive. [:D] I think life is starting to slow down a little bit, so I'll try and get back to regular posting.

My Sunday School class went REALLY well this week. For those of you who don't know, I teach a 4th and 5th grade class.

It was one of those times where it had nothing at all to do with what I was doing, but was totally God. We got totally off topic, but the discussions we had were really interesting and also showed me some stuff we need to talk about for the next couple of weeks. We talked about the Bible and how it is a collection of books, not just one book. We talked about the trinity and about Jesus being both God and human at the same time. We talked a little bit about hell and what happens when you die. It was all REALLY interesting and totally led by the questions from my kids.

This makes me excited for the next couple of weeks. I'm going to try and hit some of these topics in a little more detail.

No comments: