Starting Again

Well, I think I'm going to try this blogging thing again. There is a lot going on in my life right now and this seems like a good place to sort out those thoughts and start trying to put them into coherent sentences!

For anyone who happens to be reading this and doesn't know, I've started out on a journey that seems like it will end up with me in the Catholic Church. This sounds pretty crazy as I've been perfectly happy being Protestant, but seems to be where I'm headed. And I'm getting more and more sure about it every day.

I'm going to be posting as I go along, but I also want to add some of the things from before now, so I think I'll back date some of the posts. Whenever I add one that is back dated I'll post one for today too, so it doesn't get lost.

So here it goes!

No comments: