Grr!

It is a VERY good thing that it is Friday! I don't think I could handle another day at work without a break in between. I can tell I have no patience left at all. I feel bad for the kids because I can tell I'm getting grouchy, although my grouchy is probably normal for lots of the other teachers. It was another long day and the kids were crazy again. I was in the Kindergarten/Pre-K class for dinnertime and I can count like two kids who actually listened the whole time. I'm not talking, never needed to be reminded type listening, I don't expect that. I just want them to listen when I remind them! How hard is that?! But Friday is movie night so that was good. When we brought them inside you put them on a bed and turn on the TV and that makes it relatively easy. A good thing too, especially at the end of the week.

It was interesting as I was sitting there talking to one of the teachers about this one kid that we have, the one I talked about yesterday. She was saying how she can't handle him at all. Funny because I love him! He is a big challenge, but for the most part I enjoy it.

Well, I think I'm going to bed now. Yea, I have nothing at all that I HAVE TO do tomorrow!

No comments: