Quick Update

Well I had a nice relaxing weekend. I didn't do anything all day on Saturday which was great. I was able to catch up on my sleep and just relax. Then church today. Sunday school was a little crazy, it was singing Sunday so we had everyone together. I think everyone was high on sugar or something cause they were just CRAZY! But somehow we all made it through alive. This evening we had the blessing of the animals. That was fun, something different and just seeing everyone's pets every where. I also know what I'm doing for Thanksgiving now so that is nice. In someways this is my first holiday season on my own. Last year I had the kids to hang out with and focus on, so being out here by myself wasn't a big deal. This year may be a little different. I LOVE Christmas, so I'm sure it will be good, just a little more difficult.

No comments: