Random life observations

I'm thankful for the guy I work with when I'm in the grade school class. We work well together and seem to have fairly similar styles of working with kids. A perfect example was today. We just got a bunch of yarn and that is a huge novelty thing right now. So a bunch of the kids are making bracelets and I'm teaching a couple kids to knit. Then he was doing magic tricks. He was floating on air, pulling coins out of no where, and doing card tricks. It was just a nice example of how we are different, but work well together because we enjoy interacting with the kids and playing with them.

I also love my church! We had our last rehearsal for our Christmas program tonight and it went ok. We didn't have a whole lot of kids, but with a few changes it should work ok. Pray for us though, life is crazy for everyone right now!

No comments: