Conversations

I got to the point where I had all of these thoughts floating around in my head and for the most part I knew all the Catholic answers to my questions, but I wanted to be fair, I wanted to hear both sides of the story, so I finally decided to e-mail one of my pastors and tell her where my thinking was and ask a couple of questions.

I wasn't really sure I knew what I wanted out of those conversations. Half of me wanted her to have all these great answers and to talk me out of all of this craziness. The other half of me knew that it wasn't going to happen.

That second half of me turned out to be right. She had a couple of thoughts and some questions that I thought through, but nothing she said really changed my thinking or where I seemed to be heading.





Stepping Out

No comments: